• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Editing Maps (revamping)

_Link

Linking to Unitus's post and my previous post there are maps that are played that have no chests at all for e.g. Rugged Lands, correct me if I'm wrong. If you do decide to remove some maps that are not liked by the community, instead why not revamp them and change them around a bit. Just changing the landscape, the arrangement of chests around the map and adding new things to it. Every few months or so we can vote on which map is disliked the most and the chosen one can be revamped. Feel free to expand on this :)

LadyOP

I like this idea, cause I like a lot of maps that other people don't so getting rid of them is sad. Good idea ^-^

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Linking to Unitus's post and my previous post there are maps that are played that have no chests at all for e.g. Rugged Lands, correct me if I'm wrong. If you do decide to remove some maps that are not liked by the community, instead why not revamp them and change them around a bit. Just changing the landscape, the arrangement of chests around the map and adding new things to it. Every few months or so we can vote on which map is disliked the most and the chosen one can be revamped. Feel free to expand on this :)
I feel that it is not always the chests or the orginization of the landscape. Sometimes (as in rugged lands) it is the map itself. (In my own opinion). That being said, I think it is a good idea.