• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games A World At War- New Sg Map Suggestion (bachvonlocke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This is a map I've put together over the past 2 weeks, and am very proud of! :D

The map idea is essentially an Iwo Jima setting during World War II. There are landing crafts, barbed wire, turrets, etc. There are many hidden features of the map, including (but not only ;) ) the following:

- Full Sized AirCraft Carrier with space for 50 sailors and a storage room below deck. Control Tower on top of the Flight Deck.
- 5 Landing Crafts, one crashed on the shore
-Bunkers and underground tunnel system leading to Japanese Weaponry, a Prison Block Section, along with an Electric Chair and dozens of cells, and the main HQ of the Japanese Army
-6 Turrets (All of which work with the press of a button!) When fired, a explosion noise goes off!
-Minefield with active landmines
-General's Mansion featured on the island
-Full Sized Volcano mid eruption
-Concentration Camp with 20 Cell Blocks, a Storage Facility and Staff Housing
-Multiple Craters from bomb shells and barrages
-Chests aplenty with a fair spread across the ENTIRE map! Made to be very user friendly to benefit new players and old players alike!

Special Notes: (especially for Zainos)
-The Map is square, so a glass dome wouldn't work. So, I used Barrier Blocks (10 high so no glitching it possible) all around the border of the map
-All of the sounds and jumpscares I used were made using Command Blocks
-I used about 10 Trapped Chests to have special items (Such as Bach's Secret or H itler's Grave) but nothing I placed inside them is OP. Max inside a chest is a Sharpness VI melon, with a very difficult parkour to get out.
-The Map is about 250 x 250, but most of the structures are within a 100-150 area
-This is meant to be a HHG exclusive map. No Downloads will be given.
2015-06-18_17.45.35.png

2015-06-18_03.57.59.png
2015-06-18_04.20.10.png
View attachment 7924
2015-06-18_03.49.11.png
2015-06-18_03.49.39.png
2015-06-18_03.50.22.png
2015-06-18_03.50.48.png
2015-06-18_03.52.25.png
2015-06-18_03.53.15.png
2015-06-18_03.53.36.png
2015-06-18_03.54.08.png
2015-06-18_03.54.56.png
2015-06-18_03.55.29.png
2015-06-18_03.55.36.png
2015-06-18_03.57.27.png

Attachments

• 2015-06-18_17.45.50.png
    2015-06-18_17.45.50.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
On the whole, I do like it. However, I must address something that's bugging me, how big is the map, because by the screenshots it looks quite small.

Tuut

Trusted Member
On the whole, I do like it. However, I must address something that's bugging me, how big is the map, because by the screenshots it looks quite small.
In my opinion a lot of the SG maps are very big and a slightly smaller one may be good :). For example the maps that usually get voted for are smaller maps like Nuketown and Parkour World, and adding another slightly small map may appeal to everyone.

_Bach_

Retired Staff

From border to border, the map is actually 500 x 500!
The main island itself is 350 x 400... So I think this is a fairly large map! There is a good bit of running room around, with plenty of structures. I made sure to put a good many chests too :D

Just the ship is about 125 blocks long... so when you look at the above screenshot (or what would render), keep that scale in mind :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
UPDATE:
I added some features to spawn to make it look a bit more in-place (as it was originally, it looked a bit odd just sitting there. I added some WW2 Theme to it now. See updated Spawn Picture Above!)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
LOVED IT! ADDED!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HUGE SUBMISSION BACH! YOU HAVE BEEN GREATLY REWARDED!

___Barney___

In my opinion a lot of the SG maps are very big and a slightly smaller one may be good :). For example the maps that usually get voted for are smaller maps like Nuketown and Parkour World, and adding another slightly small map may appeal to everyone.
Who died and made you staff/owner/admin/helper/ Mr. Explaniee guy?? He already knew that. Parkour world and Origins are picked most because of the easy places to find people. So, he already knew what u said

Kaios

Retired Staff
Who died and made you staff/owner/admin/helper/ Mr. Explaniee guy?? He already knew that. Parkour world and Origins are picked most because of the easy places to find people. So, he already knew what u said
Who died and gave you the right to flame bait and be extremely rude to other players? He was voicing his opinion which I actually agreed with. So I suggest you calm down and change your tone before you get in some trouble.

Anyways, Congrats Bach! I can't wait to play this map. Im already in love with your other map ;) Cant wait to see all the cool features of this one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.