• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Anime/manga suggestions?

After finishing all of fairy tail I have nothing to watch and I neEd an anime show to watch while I'm doing butt loads of homework

Ones I've watched/ watching:
Fairy tail
Naruto
Naruto ship
Bleach
All the yu-gi-oh's
One piece
One punch man

Anything with fighting or supernatural or powers, some romance but not an insane amount

Thnxx

MysticMusician

Well I've watched Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and I've recently started watching The Seven Deadly Sins which is on netflix. I also watched Mirai Nikki (aka future diary) idk if you've heard of/have any interest in those.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Watch SAO (1st season is best season), Blue exorcist (great story),Full Metal Alchemist (I watched the 2004 original) , Deadmam wonderland (Short and anything but sweet).

AlphaQUp

Does future diary have any fighting in?
It has fighting and romance.
I'll try not to spoil anything in the information I give you.
The main female protagonist is madly in love with the main character (there's your romance).
The fighting is when everyone is hunting each other trying to become God.

Hopefully you don't get confused by the end of the anime, it does get a bit weird.

Watch SAO (1st season is best season), Blue exorcist (great story),Full Metal Alchemist (I watched the 2004 original) , Deadmam wonderland (Short and anything but sweet).
SAO is okay. If you think about it, they basically repeat the plotline for S1P1 and S1P2. In addition, the incest and attempted r*** were unnecessary imo. If you're watching SAO for anything, watch it for the battles, not the plot.

*I do ship them, don't hate meh*

---------------------------------------------

DanMachi - The main character does have a crush on someone, but they don't go too far into a relationship. The plot is centered around a RPG with a leveling system and statistical abilities. The characters don't fight each other, as they fight monsters (mobs) more often. If you're fine with a PvE(Entity) type anime, this is great!

You want fighting animes without romance ;-;

----------------------------------------------

I can't really connect to your anime choices very well because I don't like those type of animes. I feel they've repeated the same kind of storyline over and over, which is why they have so many episodes. As to why they have so many fans, maybe you can clue me in on it.

Last edited:

AlphaQUp

The ones you've watched are so mainstream

100% Guaranteed you'll love these:

Magi and the labyrinth of magic
Seven deadly sins
Fate stay
Tokyo ghoul
Attack on Titan
Future diary
Akame ga kill
Blue exorcist
Choose the animes that have sad endings, good job XD.

I'm against Akame ga kill if you watch it for the characters. The background and battles are fine, but I don't deeply connect with the characters so when that happened (you know), I wasn't really sad.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
The ones you've watched are so mainstream

100% Guaranteed you'll love these:

Magi and the labyrinth of magic
Seven deadly sins
Fate stay
Tokyo ghoul
Attack on Titan
Future diary
Akame ga kill
Blue exorcist

Those are all main stream :p

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Boku no Hero academia
Mob Psycho 100 (Airing)
Erased
Bungou stray dogs
Death Parade
Divine Gate
Kizniver
Mushishi
Noragami
Zankyou no terror

Halsey_ use Myanimelist? great resource lol

Zelistra

Trusted Member
*cough* *cough* ik this is off-topic but you should concentrate on your homework and not watch anything, it helps a lot trust me. I used to watch like 1-3 ep's of mlp/lps (and like an hour of yt) a day and now I only watch 1 ep a week. My grades went from 6 to 9 xdd (well I found other tips too ofc, but not watching anything definitely helps!!)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
*cough* *cough* ik this is off-topic but you should concentrate on your homework and not watch anything, it helps a lot trust me. I used to watch like 1-3 ep's of mlp/lps (and like an hour of yt) a day and now I only watch 1 ep a week. My grades went from 6 to 9 xdd (well I found other tips too ofc, but not watching anything definitely helps!!)
6... to 9?
buwa

A, B, C, D, and F pl0x
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Swagsire101

Pokémon is good. Best seasons are Diamond/Pearl and XY, but if you are going to watch, start with the original.
Boku no Pico is the best anime